What We Do
Novator Solutions AB, part of Novator Consulting Group, develops systems for customers both as consultants in customer projects, and as suppliers of complete turn-key systems, including mechanics, electronics, assembly, installation, maintenance, and support.
Who We Are
Novator Solutions engineers are highly skilled in developing control, automation and test systems. We have extensive experience on National Instruments hardware and software platforms, especially LabVIEW™, TestStand™, and VeriStand™ with more than 100 years of combined experience on working with these tools. A key to our success is close contact and cooperation with National Instruments as their alliance partner
Who Our Customers Are
Our customers are often production managers, development managers or technical buyers, who value our expertise. Some companies and applications we have worked with are:
• Scania – rest rig system development for real-time operation
• Ericsson – radio base station test software
• Electrolux – dishwasher performance test software
• Volvo – hardware-in-the-loop system for environment simulation
• GE Healthcare – environment for chromatograph modules test
We can help you with a range of applications from desktop data logging all the way to company-wide test and measurement frameworks.
What Can We Do for You?
We provide great expertise in control, automation, and test.
Some examples are:
• HIL system development with LabVIEW or Veristand
• Test and measurement systems for R&D and production with LabVIEW and TestStand
• Vision and Real-Time systems expertise
• High-speed and high data volume measurement systems
• Turnkey systems
• Hourly consulting
Our goal is to deliver top quality, excellent usability and 100% customer satisfaction.
Please feel free to contact us.