HUGIN 2000 Multichannel Receiver is the flagship of Novator Solutions COMINT receivers. The COMINT receiver utilizes one or two high-end wideband RF tuners and enable the users to monitor wideband spectrums and receive thousands narrowband channels.
- Frequency range: 2MHz – 3.6, 14 or 26.5GHz
- 1-2 individual tuners with 50, 80 or 200Mhz instantaneous bandwidth each
- 1024 individual digital downconverters (DDC) per tuner
- AM, FM, SSB & CW Demodulation
- Configurable DDC parameters: Center frequency, sample rate, Gain, filter coefficients & IQ data stream or demodulation
- Independent or networked operation with Server Client architecture
- Multicast channel streaming to virtually unlimited remote computer
The main advantage of Hugin 2000 is the internal signal processing. We use FPGAs to get fast, reliable and consistency in real time operations. Processing of narrowband channels in the receivers reduces the requirement of streaming the full bandwidth over network. In addition, there is less need of computation in the host environment.
Hugin 2000 can be controlled remotely, which facilitates placement of the equipment as it can be located closer to the antenna and the user can be seated elsewhere. The communication protocols are open and can be integrated into other system environments.
Using a wideband RF tuner reduce the need of scanning receivers and hand-off receivers. One Hugin 2000 covers 400 MHz of bandwidth instantaneous. With the spectrum stream new energy can be detected and with channelization technic monitored through a narrower channel.
Hugin 2000 Multichannel Receiver is built on COTS products of a modular platform from National Instruments. Together with our flexible software we can offer several configurations of Hugin 2000 and the ability to upgrade or exchange modules to improve the performance to customers’ requirements.
Hugin 2000 Key Facts:
• High-performance RF front end, 50 or 200MHz of instantaneous bandwidth
• TCP/IP commands for real time control and configuration
• Channelization and demodulation on FPGA for Real -Time performance. Reduces network bandwidth and provide only channels of interest.
• 2048 Individual tuneable channels:
- Center frequency
- Sample Rate (Bandwidth)
- Filter selection
- End target IP address for UDP stream of I/Q-data or FM, AM, SSB and CW demodulated channel data.
Standard configurations are based on two RF front ends:
50 MHz Bandwidth, 20 - 3600 MHz Frequency Range
200MHz Bandwidth, 20 - 14 000 or 26 500 MHz Frequency Range
Configuration Single or Double receiver:
Hugin 2000 50
Hugin 2000 200
Hugin 2000 50+50
Hugin 2000 50+200
Hugin 2000 200+200
• Hugin 2000 Multichannel Receiver Hardware
• Client (debugging purpose)
• Server software
Learn more about Hugin 2000 by downloading our brochure or watch our video.