Do you want to work at the edge of technology? Novator Solutions is a well-established company were you are involved in many exciting and challenging assignments for customers in a variety of industries. We are a National Instruments Gold Alliance partner with RF & wireless specialty. As employee you receive both internal and external training, and of course we offer both health-care premiums and flexible hours.
Do you want to join our team? Apply now, or give us a call! We will continuously evaluate candidates.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
LabVIEW Architect & Developer
Your role will mainly involve creating test, measurement and control systems with NI’s LabVIEW, TestStand and Veristand software on both NI and 3rd party hardware. You will be given the opportunity to design test and control systems for both development and production.
The nature of the work can vary a lot between assignments, and you will learn a lot. Depending on the assignment, you may be working at a customer’s site or in-house with colleagues. For the right person, this job offers great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for experienced system developers and architects with a strong interest in technology and considerable experience in LabVIEW. You must be able to work independently with requirement gathering, system design, and development as a consultant for our customers. In addition, you have knowledge in several of these areas:
- LabVIEW, preferably also LabVIEW FPGA, LabVIEW RT, and LabVIEW Vision
- Object-oriented development with GOOP and G#
- Test system design
- Electronic design
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)
- You must be fluent in spoken and written English, any previous knowledge of Swedish is highly meriting
We Offer You
At Novator Solutions we offer you many exciting and challenging assignments for customers in a variety of industries.
We offer in- and external training and we offer both health-care premiums and flexible hours. It is very important for us that we are an attractive workplace with challenging and stimulating projects for our engineers.
Welcome to apply!
You will work as a consultant in this role. By helping companies to test their products predominantly during development. At our customers you will work with:
- Running automated quality control processes and software according to test procedures.
- Identifying, reporting, and documenting any defects and inconsistencies on products.
- Recommending solutions and improvements for both products and processes.
- Performing causes and effects analysis on problems that occur.
- Recommending improvements to methods for quality assurance.
You will be working with a team that has great experience developing test and test systems for the industry.
We are looking for both experienced and newly graduated personnel for our consultant department. It is important that you, if you are experienced, have worked a lot with test and quality assurance. Alternatively, if you are newly graduated, are passionate about quality and testing. You shall have a great interest in technology and an inner drive. You need to be a self-leader to work independently with an analytical mindset and capability. It is very important to be customer focused and always deliver the highest quality.
- You have college education
- You have experience with test tools, test methodology and requirements gathering
- You are ISTQB-certified
- You have experience with automated testing
- You are used to working in an agile environment
- You have basic knowledge in programming in LabVIEW, C, and Python
- You have experience documenting and reporting results from tests
- You are fluent in both in speech and writing in Swedish and English
We Offer You
You will work in a well established and renowned company that works with technology in the fore front. Novator Solutions is Sweden’s only NI Center of Excellence and has the most certified LabVIEW Architects in northern Europe. Novator Solutions offers cutting-edge technology and incomparable service. Our two business areas are: Control, Automate, Test, and Spectral Data Analysis. For more information about Novator Solutions: www.novatorsolutions.com
Thank you for taking the time to contacting us!
Tel:+46 8-622 63
Contact form: Welcome to fill out the contact form on the right.
We look forward to hearing from you!