Do you want to work at the edge of technology? Novator Solutions is a well-established company were you are involved in many exciting and challenging assignments for customers in a variety of industries. We are a National Instruments Gold Alliance partner with RF & wireless specialty. As employee you receive both internal and external training, and of course we offer both health-care premiums and flexible hours.
Do you want to join our team? Apply now, or give us a call! We will continuously evaluate candidates.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
LabVIEW Architect & Developer
Your role will mainly be to develop systems in National Instruments’ LabVIEW, VeriStand, and TestStand software products. You will be given the opportunity to design test and control systems for both development and production.
The nature of the work can vary a lot between assignments, and you will learn a lot. Depending on the assignment, you may be working at a customer’s site or in-house with colleagues. For the right person, this job offers great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for experienced system developers and architects with a strong interest in technology and considerable experience in LabVIEW. You must be able to work independently with requirement gathering, system design, and development as a consultant for our customers. In addition, you have knowledge in several of these areas:
- LabVIEW, preferably also LabVIEW FPGA, LabVIEW RT, and LabVIEW Vision
- Object-oriented development with GOOP and G#
- Test system design
- Electronic design
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)
- You must be fluent in spoken and written English, any previous knowledge of Swedish is highly meriting
We Offer You
At Novator Solutions we offer you many exciting and challenging assignments for customers in a variety of industries.
We offer in- and external training and we offer both health-care premiums and flexible hours. It is very important for us that we are an attractive workplace with challenging and stimulating projects for our engineers.
Welcome to apply!
You will work in our development team to design and develop new products as well as improving existing ones. Your main task will be FPGA programming for our Multichannel Receiver and wideband recorder product lines.
Within Multichannel Receiver products it is mostly analog and digital demodulation performed on FPGAs and within the wideband recorder products it is mostly processing of radar and other signals. We also work a lot with high speed data streaming using gigabit transceivers.
- You have worked with LabVIEW and LabVIEW FPGA for several years and are very familiar with the tools.
- A plus is if you have knowledge about signal processing and implementation of algorithms on FPGAs and if you have experience working with RF instruments.
- We work primarily with National Instruments PXI platform and RF & FPGA instruments and it is an advantage if you have worked with these before.
- You can work independently and are able to acquire new knowledge when required.
- You are a team player with good analytical skills, customer focused and always want to deliver with the highest quality.
- It is an advantage if you are a Swedish citizen but not a requirement.
We Offer You
You will work in a well-established company that works at the edge of technology. Novator Solutions is a National Instruments Gold Alliance partner with RF & wireless specialty.
We offer you flexible working hours as well as other benefits. For us it is very important that we are an attractive workplace with challenging and stimulating projects for our engineers.
Working from home and from other countries is an option.
Contact us for more information or apply now!